Thank you Indianapolis - Taste of the NFL is SOLD OUT. You can Still Help. Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
Taste of the NFL was on the Field at Lucas Oil Stadium for Super Bowl XLVI Media Day. Celebrities, Super Bowl team members and Indy notables helped promote the Kick Hunger Challenge and the Taste of the NFL's strolling food and wine event, coming up on February 4. Take a look!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh