Thank you Indianapolis - Taste of the NFL is SOLD OUT. You can Still Help. Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
Taste of the NFL was on the Field at Lucas Oil Stadium for Super Bowl XLVI Media Day. Celebrities, Super Bowl team members and Indy notables helped promote the Kick Hunger Challenge and the Taste of the NFL's strolling food and wine event, coming up on February 4. Take a look!
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL