Thank YOU! The 21st annual Party with a Purpose® was a huge success!
More than 3,000 guests attended Taste of the NFL’s Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, the eve of Super Bowl XLVI, to help raise money for food banks in NFL cities nationwide.
Special thanks to the individuals who helped make our event a success including National Honorary Chairperson Tony Dungy, Culinary Host Ted Allen, Miss America Laura Kaeppeler, Joey Faugno and Mauro Castano of TLC’s Cake Boss and Sara Evans as well as the generosity of our supportive sponsors.
Taste of the NFL could not have chosen a more meaningful venue for this year’s event. Thank you to Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana for giving our guests the opportunity to see firsthand the important role of a food bank within a community, while experiencing one of Super Bowl’s premier events.
If you missed our party, you can still contribute to the Kick Hunger Challenge until February 10th, 2012!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh