NBC TODAY and Weekend TODAY Enjoy Taste of the NFL's 21st Annual Party with Purpose
See this clip from NBC’s TODAY show featuring Taste of the NFL chefs from the two Super Bowl teams cooking up their game-day favorites live from Super Bowl village in Indy. Stephen Lewandowski of Tribeca Grill (NYC) represents the New York Giants and Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s (Boston) represents the New England Patriots.
The hosts of TODAY and Weekend TODAY stopped by Taste of the NFL’s 21st Annual Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. Check out this fun video of Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales and Savannah Guthrie from our event!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!