NBC TODAY and Weekend TODAY Enjoy Taste of the NFL's 21st Annual Party with Purpose
See this clip from NBC’s TODAY show featuring Taste of the NFL chefs from the two Super Bowl teams cooking up their game-day favorites live from Super Bowl village in Indy. Stephen Lewandowski of Tribeca Grill (NYC) represents the New York Giants and Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s (Boston) represents the New England Patriots.
The hosts of TODAY and Weekend TODAY stopped by Taste of the NFL’s 21st Annual Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. Check out this fun video of Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales and Savannah Guthrie from our event!
- Taste of the NFL Chef Tory McPhail Wins James Beard Best Chef South!
- "A Place at the Table" - Screening Feb 21 - Edina!
- Taste of the NFL Raises Funds to Provide 4 Million Meals
- Seattle Seahawks Fans Score the Winning Touchdown in the Kick Hunger Challenge
- 22nd Annual Taste of the NFL in New Orleans with Times-Picayune
- Uptown Network Taste of the NFL App to Kick Hunger!
- Taste of the NFL Welcomes Party City in Fight to End Hunger
- Miss America 2013, Mallory Hagan: Join the Kick Hunger Challenge!
- Super Bowl XLVII Media Day with Baltimore Ravens and San Francisco 49ers
- Chef Spotlight: Gaines Dobbins of Eureka Restaurant