NBC TODAY and Weekend TODAY Enjoy Taste of the NFL's 21st Annual Party with Purpose
See this clip from NBC’s TODAY show featuring Taste of the NFL chefs from the two Super Bowl teams cooking up their game-day favorites live from Super Bowl village in Indy. Stephen Lewandowski of Tribeca Grill (NYC) represents the New York Giants and Steve DiFillippo of Davio’s (Boston) represents the New England Patriots.
The hosts of TODAY and Weekend TODAY stopped by Taste of the NFL’s 21st Annual Party with a Purpose on Saturday, Feb. 4, 2012. Check out this fun video of Ann Curry, Al Roker, Natalie Morales and Savannah Guthrie from our event!
- Panthers and Bonterra Host Dinner to Fight Hunger
- First Annual Taste of the Broncos - June 16
- Kent Rathbun of Hosts 2015 Taste of the NFL at AT&T Stadium
- Congratulations, Bobby Bell!
- Seahawks and Patriots - Winners on and off the Field!
- 24th Taste of the NFL Provides 6,000,000 Meals
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!