Gina Gallo promotes Taste of the NFL on Bloomington public radio's "What's the Juice"
Learn more about Taste of the NFL in a lively "What's the Juice" radio interview with premier sponsor and Taste of the NFL board member Gina Gallo. You'll enjoy Gina and host Brad Dunn's conversation about hunger in America, E. & J. Gallo's commitment to hunger relief and the selection of exciting Gallo wines for the annual Taste of the NFL gala. Gina also shares some history of the legendary E. & J. Gallo Winery, the details of her new line of signature wines, and how we can all make a difference in our own communities.
As a San Francisco 49ers fan, Gina reminds us to support hunger relief on behalf of our favorite NFL teams at www.KickHungerChallenge.com.
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL