Gina Gallo promotes Taste of the NFL on Bloomington public radio's "What's the Juice"
Learn more about Taste of the NFL in a lively "What's the Juice" radio interview with premier sponsor and Taste of the NFL board member Gina Gallo. You'll enjoy Gina and host Brad Dunn's conversation about hunger in America, E. & J. Gallo's commitment to hunger relief and the selection of exciting Gallo wines for the annual Taste of the NFL gala. Gina also shares some history of the legendary E. & J. Gallo Winery, the details of her new line of signature wines, and how we can all make a difference in our own communities.
As a San Francisco 49ers fan, Gina reminds us to support hunger relief on behalf of our favorite NFL teams at www.KickHungerChallenge.com.
- Panthers and Bonterra Host Dinner to Fight Hunger
- First Annual Taste of the Broncos - June 16
- Kent Rathbun of Hosts 2015 Taste of the NFL at AT&T Stadium
- Congratulations, Bobby Bell!
- Seahawks and Patriots - Winners on and off the Field!
- 24th Taste of the NFL Provides 6,000,000 Meals
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!