Gina Gallo promotes Taste of the NFL on Bloomington public radio's "What's the Juice"
Learn more about Taste of the NFL in a lively "What's the Juice" radio interview with premier sponsor and Taste of the NFL board member Gina Gallo. You'll enjoy Gina and host Brad Dunn's conversation about hunger in America, E. & J. Gallo's commitment to hunger relief and the selection of exciting Gallo wines for the annual Taste of the NFL gala. Gina also shares some history of the legendary E. & J. Gallo Winery, the details of her new line of signature wines, and how we can all make a difference in our own communities.
As a San Francisco 49ers fan, Gina reminds us to support hunger relief on behalf of our favorite NFL teams at www.KickHungerChallenge.com.
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger
- It's Hunger Action Month. Let's Kick Hunger!
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh