Gina Gallo promotes Taste of the NFL on Bloomington public radio's "What's the Juice"
Learn more about Taste of the NFL in a lively "What's the Juice" radio interview with premier sponsor and Taste of the NFL board member Gina Gallo. You'll enjoy Gina and host Brad Dunn's conversation about hunger in America, E. & J. Gallo's commitment to hunger relief and the selection of exciting Gallo wines for the annual Taste of the NFL gala. Gina also shares some history of the legendary E. & J. Gallo Winery, the details of her new line of signature wines, and how we can all make a difference in our own communities.
As a San Francisco 49ers fan, Gina reminds us to support hunger relief on behalf of our favorite NFL teams at www.KickHungerChallenge.com.
- Etch Wins Zagat's Top Nashville Restaurant
- Longtime Friend and Chef, Shin Tsujimura
- 6h Annual Taste of the Panthers Big Success
- The Brooklyn Restaurant Challenge
- Sunday Night Football Bus Pulls into Town!
- 6th Annual Taste of the NFL Benefitting Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Miss America 2013-2014 is Crowned!
- Wayne Kostroski Introduces Taste of the NFL to CEO National Conference
- Help Score Big Against Hunger Relief!
- Kick Hunger Challenge 2013-2014 Kicks Off!