Fighting Hunger is Everyone's Business
Taste of the NFL partnered with the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief in Indiana. The Chamber helped get the word out to its members through emails, newsletters and their website -- and through a special outreach effort of the Chamber's sales staff. The result? Corporate tables for Taste of the NFL 2012 sold out in record time! Taste of the NFL was pleased to welcome the Indy Chamber to its February 4 gala, including communications staffer Cara Klaer who reported on the event in this great video news story. Proceeds from the event benefit Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, a member of the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- Get Social With Us!
- Little Big Town to Perform at 24th Annual Taste of the NFL
- We Congratulate Taste of the NFL Chef John Howie for Community Service Award
- Etch Restaurant Kicking Hunger!
- AZ Foothills Magazine: Chef Nancy Longo
- Restaurants in "the Valley" Kicking Hunger!
- ABC 15 Arizona: Taste of the NFL Launches National 'Kick Hunger Challenge'
- Taste of the NFL and S. Mary's Team up to Tackle Hunger
- Taste of the NFL Launches Kick Hunger Challenge and Announces Details of Party with a Purpose
- Restaurateur to use Super Bowl to Spotlight Hunger