Fighting Hunger is Everyone's Business
Taste of the NFL partnered with the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief in Indiana. The Chamber helped get the word out to its members through emails, newsletters and their website -- and through a special outreach effort of the Chamber's sales staff. The result? Corporate tables for Taste of the NFL 2012 sold out in record time! Taste of the NFL was pleased to welcome the Indy Chamber to its February 4 gala, including communications staffer Cara Klaer who reported on the event in this great video news story. Proceeds from the event benefit Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, a member of the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- Etch Wins Zagat's Top Nashville Restaurant
- Longtime Friend and Chef, Shin Tsujimura
- 6h Annual Taste of the Panthers Big Success
- The Brooklyn Restaurant Challenge
- Sunday Night Football Bus Pulls into Town!
- 6th Annual Taste of the NFL Benefitting Akron-Canton Regional Foodbank
- Miss America 2013-2014 is Crowned!
- Wayne Kostroski Introduces Taste of the NFL to CEO National Conference
- Help Score Big Against Hunger Relief!
- Kick Hunger Challenge 2013-2014 Kicks Off!