Fighting Hunger is Everyone's Business
Taste of the NFL partnered with the Greater Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce to raise awareness and funds for hunger relief in Indiana. The Chamber helped get the word out to its members through emails, newsletters and their website -- and through a special outreach effort of the Chamber's sales staff. The result? Corporate tables for Taste of the NFL 2012 sold out in record time! Taste of the NFL was pleased to welcome the Indy Chamber to its February 4 gala, including communications staffer Cara Klaer who reported on the event in this great video news story. Proceeds from the event benefit Gleaners Food Bank of Indiana, a member of the Indianapolis Chamber of Commerce.
- iMyne. Another great way to support Taste of the NFL
- Kim Hawkey Joins the Taste of the NFL Team
- Congrats Taste Chef Justin Aprahamian - James Beard best chef Midwest!
- Taste of the NFL Bids Farewell to Earl Morrall
- After 23 years, Taste of the NFL still fresh
- Taste of the NFL Rings the Closing Bell
- Seattle: Winners on and off the field!
- Cake Boss Build "Super Cake" at the 23rd Annual Party with a Purpose
- Michele Tafoya and Taste of the NFL Thank You!
- Huffington Post interviews Taste of the NFL